Aluminium Phosphides, Talunex or Phostoxin City and Guilds / NPTC
Aluminium Phosphides, Talunex or Phostoxin May 2019
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £110 +VAT = £132 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £252 per person.
For this reason distributors are asking to see evidence of training. Consequently if you wish to continue using this product, training and achieving a recognised qualification is certainly the only way forward.
As a result the unit covers the following areas:
- understanding and complying with the legislation.
- safety requirements and codes of practice.
- the relevance of product label information.
- how to store and transport aluminium phosphides safely.
- managing and disposing of aluminium phosphides legally.
- keeping records.
- assess the environmental factors relating to an application.
- operate aluminium phosphide application equipment safely.
- knowledge of risk areas and fumigation zones.