Aluminium Phosphides, Talunex or Phostoxin City and Guilds / NPTC
Aluminium Phosphides, Talunex or Phostoxin November 2020
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £110 +VAT = £132 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £252 per person.
Please note that if you have had previous training with metallic phosphides, unfortunately only the new Level 2 Awards are now recognised, therefore you may need to re train, if your unsure please get in touch and we can let you know if the ticket you have still stands.
Because Phostoxin and Talunex products are so dangerous sellers are asking to see evidence of training and to ensure competence, hence sellers can’t sell you the products without an ID card demonstrating that you have received training and been awarded certification.
Due to recent changes in the code of practice you have to now:
- mark the fumigation and risk areas,
- carry out gas monitoring records and
- not sign off the site until measurements are less than 0.01ppm, therefore you need to have gas monitoring equipment too.
In the Aluminium Phosphides, Talunex or Phostoxin November 2020 course you will cover the following areas:
- understanding and complying with the legislation
- safety requirements and codes of practice
- the relevance of product label information
- how to store and transport products safely
- managing and disposing of products legally
- keeping records
- assess the environmental factors relating to an application.
- operate application equipment safely
- knowledge of risk areas and fumigation zones.
- knowledge of gas monitoring equipment