(CS38) Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue 20-13
3 February - 7 February
Tree Climbing and Rescue 20-13 (CS38 February 2020)
Training 5 days plus 1 day for assessment
Training fee £450 +VAT = £558 per person
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £182 no VAT per person
Total £740 per person
The Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue course CS38 February 2020 is a 4 day or 5 day practical course depending on your experience of tree climbing.
This course is for people who wish to work in the Arboricultural industry or already do and want to advance their career. It covers the requirements for someone to become a climber and carry out aerial tree rescue.
It is a legal requirement when working with climber is that there should always be two qualified people on a team when someone is climbing in order to perform aerial rescue if required.
This Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue training course therefore should enable you to:
- successfully identify the hazards and risks associated within the working area;
- outline the emergency planning procedures;
- know the current health and safety legislation and environmental factors, for instance to carry out a hazard evaluation of a tree;
- know of different methods used to access a tree safely and positioning techniques used within crown;
- use access and positioning methods within the tree;
- and in addition descend safely from the tree and implement different rescue methods.
Please be aware this course has physical demands and requires the carrying and movement of equipment in woodland environments.