PA1 foundation unit, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
PA1 Foundation Unit for Spraying April 2019
Training 1 day plus 1 hr approximately for the assessment (at the end of your training day)
Training fee £100 +VAT = £120 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £86 no VAT per person
Total £206 per person.
The PA1 foundation unit is a mandatory unit for the safe use of pesticides. Due to this it must be completed before you can move onto another unit such as knapsack or boom sprayer. So it is important that you pass the multiple choice exam at the end of the first day.
As a result the unit covers the following:
- your legal responsibilities;
- risks with pesticides;
- storing of pesticides;
- handling of pesticides;
- mixing chemicals;
- calibration of pesticides;
- using and cleaning equipment;
- disposing of chemical waste safely and legally;
- safe working practices and industry best practice;
- emergency actions;
- health monitoring and
- record keeping.
- 23rd July 2018
- 24th July 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 24th July 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm