PA2a boom sprayer, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
PA2a Boom Sprayer June 2019
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £120 +VAT = £144 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £145 no VAT per person
Total £289 per person.
The PA2a boom sprayer unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit. Furthermore the PA2a boom sprayer covers the use of a smaller ATV system, tractor mounted or self propelled systems. Consequently not restricting the user once qualified.
As a result the unit covers the following areas:
- understand the legislation and safety regulations relating to boom sprayer application equipment.
- assess the environment factors relating to the mixing and application site.
- read and interpret product information.
- prepare and calibrate the book sprayer.
- operate the boom sprayer and prime mover.
- carry out post application procedures.