PA2f weed wiper, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
PA2f Weed Wiper June 2019
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £120 +VAT = £144 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £145 no VAT per person
Total £289 per person.
The PA2f weed wiper sprayer unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit. Weed wipers are a extremely useful piece of equipment in the control of rushes and hard to eradicate plants.
The carpet or brush only applies product to what it touches, consequently saving time and money for the user.
As a result the unit covers the following areas:
- understand the legislation and safety regulations relating to weed wiper application equipment.
- assess the environment factors relating to the mixing and application site.
- read and interpret product information.
- prepare and calibrate the weed wiper.
- operate the weed wiper and prime mover.
- carry out post application procedures.