PA6a knapsack, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
PA6a knapsack or hand held lance September 2019
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £100 +VAT = £120 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £240 per person.
The PA6a knapsack or hand held lance unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit.
As a result the unit covers the following:
- understand the legislation and safety regulations relating to application equipment such as knapsacks.
- assess the environment factors relating to the mixing and application site.
- read and interpret product information.
- prepare and calibrate a handheld pedestrian applicator e.g. knapsack.
- operate the application equipment e.g. knapsack.
- carry out post application procedures.