PA6inj Stem Injection, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
20 February @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
PA6inj Stem Injection February 2020
Training half day plus a couple of hours for the assessment (on a separate day)
Training fee £100 +VAT = £120 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £240 per person.
The PA6inj Stem Injection unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit.
As a result, the PA6inj Stem Injection February 2020 unit covers the following areas:
- Regulations in place that you should be following in relation to a stem injection application
- Understanding product labels
- Equipment pre-checks that you should be completing before use
- What to include on your environmental risk assessment
- Calculating the amount required for a treatment
- Carry out a mock application using pesticide injection equipment (using food colouring)
- Explain how to dispose of any waste products or materials
- Cleaning and storage of your equipment
- Completion of an application record