PA6inj Stem Injection, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
8th May 2019
PA6inj Stem Injection May 2019
Training half day plus a couple of hours for the assessment (on a separate day)
Training fee £100 +VAT = £120 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £240 per person.
The PA6inj Stem Injection unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit.
As a result the unit covers the following areas:
- understand the legislation and safety regulations relating to a stem injection application
- assess the environment factors relating to the injection site
- read and interpret product information.
- prepare and calibrate the injection equipment.
- operate the pesticide injection equipment.
- carry out post application procedures.