PA6pp Ecoplugs, safe use of pesticides City and Guilds / NPTC
20 February @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
PA6pp Ecoplugs February 2020
Training half day plus a couple of hours for the assessment (on a separate day)
Training fee £100 +VAT = £120 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £240 per person.
The PA6pp Ecoplugs unit for the safe use of pesticides follows on as an optional unit after the PA1 foundation unit.
Consequently, the PA6pp Ecoplugs February 2020 covers the following areas, in which you will cover:
- Regulations in place that you should be following
- Understanding product labels
- Knowledge of newer ecoplug approval number and aquatic approval use
- Equipment pre-checks that you should be completing before use
- What to include on your environmental risk assessment
- Calculating the amount required for a stump (specie specific)
- Carry out a mock application of ecoplugs with dummy plugs
- Explain how to dispose of any waste products or materials
- Cleaning and storage of your equipment
- Completion of an application record