Rat and Mice Poison, Safe Use with City and Guilds / NPTC
25th September 2019
Safe use of Rat and Mice Poison September 2019
Training 1 day plus a couple of hours on a second day for the assessment
Training fee £110 +VAT = £132 per person.
Assessment plus City and Guilds registration fee £120 no VAT per person
Total £252 per person.
As a result the unit covers the following areas:
- legislative requirements relating to the use of rodenticides.
- product label information.
- understand how to minimise the risk of human contamination and implement emergency procedures.
- know how to store and transport rodenticide products safely.
- know how to manage and dispose of surplus rodenticide and waste products.
- record keeping requirements.
- understand how to minimise the risk of environmental contamination.
- assess the environmental factors.
- characteristics of rats and mice and their impact.
- be able to complete a site survey.
- apply rodenticides safely.
- carry out post application procedures.