Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control (Phostoxin and Talunex) – Dates
Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphides for Vertebrate Pest Control (Phostoxin and Talunex)
- been to buy some more Phostoxin or Talunex recently?
- discovered you can not buy any, as the law has changed?
- do you need to complete the safe use of aluminium phosphide course? So you can continue to treat rabbits, rats and moles?
Phostoxin and Talunex are dangerous products. For you to continue your vertebrate pest control with aluminium phosphide, you must hold an up to date qualification to show that you are a competent professional user. There have been lots of changes in the last five years in the use of these products. So if you want to continue using them, you are going to have to follow these rules.
We understand that no one wants to be told that they have to do something different. Especially when they have been doing it for years. Yet, we are sure that you can appreciate how dangerous these two products are. The consequences involved if something were to go wrong are dreadful.
So, if you are a:
- pest controller
Our safe use of aluminium phosphide course for vertebrate pest control (rabbits, rats and moles) is a blended online e-learning package, taught through fabulous videos and a detailed workbook.
However, do not worry we will talk you through everything you need to do. It is a simple and straightforward way to carry out your course.
It saves you:
- travelling time
- fuel costs
- an early start if you are not local to the area
Remember, this is a self-taught course, once you have booked you will get an email containing a link to your candidate portal. On the portal, you can view and listen to all the videos and course materials in bite-sized chunks on your own schedule. We will post out all the workbooks and a copy of the clean labels to you, so you can work through the pack alongside the videos.
All the training is done from the comfort of your own home or workplace – how amazing is that!
You will have from your purchase point to the actual course date you booked to complete the learning materials, to ensure you are ready to take the practical assessment.
Please note that the assessment must be completed face to face and this will be in Settle, North Yorkshire. Full details will be provided in the portal and course joining instructions once purchased.
You will be learning about:
- the risks of using Phostoxin and Talunex
- what you need to do in an emergency
- which specific health and safety legislation affect you in the use of these products
- identifying signs and symptoms of pest infestations
- recognising non-target species and how to protect them
- monitoring and measuring gas readings
- industry best practice
- safely applying the products to protect yourself, the environment and the surrounding area
Also, a huge bonus for you is that you get to try out both the:
- Phostoxin applicator
- Talunex applicator
before you think about buying one of them to see if you prefer one over the other for ease of use. A fantastic chance to try before you buy!
For more details of the Safe use of Aluminium Phosphides for rabbits, rats and moles (Phostoxin and Talunex) check out the course page.