Dry Stone walling
By the end of the course you should be able to:
1) Strip out and rebuild one side of a dry stone wall
2) Be able to identify the different stones within a wall
3) Gain the basic skills to construct a section of dry stone wall
Friday 4th September 2020
Friday 16th October 2020
Friday 13th November 2020
Please note that courses are run with minimum numbers of 3 people.
The courses are held in the area of Settle, North Yorkshire.
£75 +VAT = £90 per person per day.
All fees are payable upon booking.
Courses are based on a minimum of four people attending, if minimum numbers are not reached the next available date will be offered.
You will require:
1) Steel toe-capped footwear.
2) Old clothing, coveralls are preferred.
3) Work gloves (such as rubber gardening gloves).
4) Suitable outdoor clothing.
5) Dinner and drinks.
6) Sun hat, sun lotion, insect repellent (weather dependent).
7) A camera!
All tools provided
One day 9.00am to 4.30pm ish
Two day courses can be arranged
Courses are based on a minimum of four people attending.
You will receive a Lowe Maintenance Certificate of Completion.