Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness (formerly CS39) training course.
Please note that the assessment is held on a separate date, where possible straight after the course. Full details are below.
It is expected that you attend with your own fully LOLERed climbing kit, containing two systems for this course, as you should have been practising branch walking and correct positioning before attending this next course. Any questions please feel free to contact us.
Full course joining details to follow once you have purchased and logged into the candidate portal.
Dates include :
- 9th – 10th February 2022 – assessment 11th February
- 28th – 29th March 2022 – assessment 30th March
- 11th – 12th May 2022 – assessment 13th May
- 21st – 22nd June 2022 – assessment 23rd June
- 8th – 9th August 2022 – assessment 10th August
- 25th – 26th October 2022 – assessment TBC
- 16th – 17th November 2022 – assessment TBC
For other courses we offer and dates check out our course calendar