ROLO, Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Course.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
1) Have a clearer understanding of health and safety issues:
- Health and Safety legislation
- Risk assessment
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Construction Design Management
- Safety on sites
- Health risks
- First Aid, Accidents, Fire
- Environmental Awareness and Issues
- Waste Management
2) Have a raised awareness of your health and safety roles and responsibilities as they apply to you and your colleagues
3) Assist you in achieving ROLO registration so that you stay safe at work.
14th – 15th September 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm
12th – 13th October 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm
26th – 27th October 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm
9th – 10th November 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm
23rd – 24th November 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm
7th – 8th December 2020 8.30am – 12.30pm – fully booked
10th – 11th December 8.30am – 12.30pm – spaces
More dates to come soon
Training fee £130 + VAT = £156 per person.
Certificate £20 + VAT = £24 per person.
Total £180 per person.
All fees are payable upon booking.
You will require:
1) Laptop or desktop with webcam and microphone
2) Reading glasses (if necessary)
Training is 2 half days with a multiple choice exam at the end of the second day.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate from BALI and be eligible for entry to the Register of Landscape Operatives.