Terms and Conditions
As a client of Lowe Maintenance, you agree to the terms and conditions set out as below:
- No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of Lowe Maintenance. The acceptance of attendance on a training course with Lowe Maintenance by the client shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and will lead to a binding contract between the parties.
- All accounts are subject to the following terms of payment:
- BACS is the preferred method of payment or a cheque made payable directly to the relevant trainer as Lowe Maintenance is a co-operative of self-employed free-lance trainers
- All training and assessment fees are payable upon booking
- Invoices are issued via email or through the post on booking
- For invoices issued for LOLERS, contract tree work etc. Lowe Maintenance reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments at the rate of 10% per seven days after the invoice date
Cancellation, Lowe Maintenance has the following cancellation policy:
- No refunds of the training or assessment fees are given when cancelling training session / courses
- Candidates will be expected to pay for the assessment fees if they cancel the training sessions / courses (if applicable) as assessors are booked on full candidate numbers unless otherwise stated in correspondence with Lowe Maintenance
- Candidates wishing to re schedule training sessions / courses will be discussed on a case by case basis with Lowe Maintenance and Associates. After discussions with Lowe Maintenance the candidate may be given one rescheduling date.
- Equipment used by candidates on the training sessions / courses is on loan. Any damages and or losses to equipment are to be replaced at the expense of the candidate, you will be invoiced separately if this is the case, and we therefore politely request that you take care of our equipment.
- As our client you agree to provide any information required for Lowe Maintenance to carry out theregistration process relating to training. This information will be required as set out on our booking forms.
- Personal candidate information will not be passed on to any third parties outside the Lowe Maintenance co-operative, however Awarding Organisation Assessment centres will need details for registration purposes
- Lowe Maintenance reserves the right to amend any accidental error or omission without liability.
- The Associates/Trainers/Instructors/Assessors have the right to finish a course early if conditions are deemed to be unsafe
- Candidates must adhere to all health and safety instructions given by the Course Organiser/Associates/Trainers/Instructors/Assessors during their time with us.
- Lowe Maintenance and Associates have the right to remove candidates from the training sessions / courses if they demonstrate a risk to themselves and/or others
- Lowe Maintenance and Associates have the right to remove candidates from the training sessions / courses if they use language deemed foul, discriminate and abusive to Lowe Maintenance, Associates and candidates
- Candidates who attend training sessions / courses under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the site immediately (no refunds given)
- On completion of the training session / course the candidate course evaluation form must be completed in a fair and non-offensive way despite conflicting personalities that may have arisen
- Force Majeure, neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this Agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event