Land Based Courses for Organisations and Companies
Do you work in a large company and organisation within the land based sector? Looking for training courses for staff, sub-contractors, volunteers or apprentices?
Looking for land based training for organisations and companies?
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your organisation?
Have you got the job of finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking at or for?
Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available?
Then we can help you!
No matter which sector you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide land based courses that will be suitable for you and your organisation.
For more details of courses specific to your industry and organisation check out the links opposite.
- Conservation Organisations – such as Wildlife Trusts, Natural England, National Trusts,
- Estate Management Organisations – does your company oversee an estate and its land management
- Forestry Organisations – such as Tilhill, Forestry Commission, Forestry Contractors Associations members, FISA members
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities, Parish Councils
- Utility Organisations – such as power companies, telecommunications, railway,
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure you have as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.