and Countryside Training Courses
Are you lucky enough to have an amazing job within conservation organisations? So many people will be very envious of you! For those looking to step into the world of conservation:
- Do you work within a conservation group?
- Are you looking to enhance your portfolio and continue your professional development?
- Have you recently been taken on as an apprentice with the National Parks? Wildlife Trusts? National Trusts?
- Have you been tasked with sorting out the conservation training budgets and allocation for this financial year and not sure where to start on what courses are suitable?
- Looking for bespoke conservation training to ensure your staff, teams, volunteers and apprentices can get onto the site, to carry out tasks and continue to conserve your environments?
- Have you got the job of finding conservation training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking for
- Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your organisation
The protection of our countryside and environment is so important and conservation groups such as:
- Wildlife Trusts
- Rivers Trust
- National Trust
- Natural England
- National Parks
All these conservation organisations play a huge role in protecting and conserving the countryside for us all to enjoy.
Organisations we work with on a regular basis are Natural England, Yorkshire Dales National Park, Yorkshire Wildlife Trust, Lancashire Wildlife Trust, Lake District National Park, The National Trust to name but a few.
We can help you!
No matter which conservation organisation you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide conservation training that will be suitable for you and your organisation.
For more details of courses specific to your conservation organisation check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure you have as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.