Estate and land management organisations who offer property, land and estate services to a range of clients have many, varied tasks one of which is organising the training and staff development for those clients.
Let us help you, at no extra cost, to take some of the worries, stress and time off your shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- Oversee the management of an estate
- Are responsible for organising training courses for gamekeepers, landscapers, tree teams
- Want an honest simple answer as to what training is and is not needed, then we can help.
We already work with a range of estate and land management organisations such as:
- BH Sporting
- Davies and Bowing
- Strutt and Parker
- Bolton Abbey and Chatsworth Estate,
- Ingham and Yorke
- The Landmark Trust
- The Land Management Partnership
- National Parks
- National Trusts
- Wildlife Trusts
Whether you work with gamekeepers, landscapers, arborist or grounds maintenance teams we can help you with understanding your working seasons and time restrictions you may have to workaround. So,
- Do you work as part of estate management
- Are you looking to enhance your portfolio and continue your professional development?
- Have you recently been taken on as an apprentice or new member of staff within estate management
- Have you been tasked with sorting out the training budgets and allocation for this financial year and not sure where to start on what courses are suitable?
- Looking for bespoke training to ensure your staff, teams, volunteers and apprentices can get onto the site, to carry out tasks in your work environment
- Have you got the job of finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking for
- Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your estate management organisation
Then we can help you!
No matter which type of estate management group you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you and your staff within the estate management team.
For more details of courses specific to your conservation organisation check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.