Housing Association Training
Housing associations are private, not-for-profit organisations that offer homes for people in need, and as such, provide an amazing service. As part of that service, housing association employees carry out an extremely varied set of tasks.
One of those tasks is the care of the landscape around the properties and to carry those jobs out safely, efficiently and on a regular basis your teams need to be fully training and qualified.
Let us help you, at no extra cost, to take some of the worries, stress and time off your shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- Oversee the management of a housing association
- Are responsible for organising training courses for landscapers, tree teams, arborists, and grounds maintenance teams
- Want an honest simple answer as to what training is and is not needed,
- Have been tasked with finding housing association training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking at or for?
- Are confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available?
We already work with a few housing associations for their training needs such as:
Whether you work with landscapers, arborist or grounds maintenance teams, we can help you with understanding your working seasons and time restrictions you may have to work around. So,
- Do you work as part of housing association within land based roles?
- Are you looking to enhance your portfolio and continue your professional development?
- Have you recently been taken on as an apprentice or new member of staff within your housing association?
- Have you been tasked with sorting out the training budgets and allocation for this financial year and not sure where to start on what courses are suitable?
- Looking for bespoke training to ensure your staff, teams, volunteers and apprentices can get onto the site, to carry out tasks in your work environment?
- Have you got the job of finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking for?
- Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your housing association?
Then we can help you!
No matter the problem your facing within your housing association in trying to find land based training. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you and your staff within the housing association team.
For more details of courses specific to housing associations check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.