Whether you work for a parish council, town council or local authorities on a larger scale the variety of tasks is vast.
Local authorities have lots of teams carrying out land based activities such as tree surgery, grounds maintenance (brush cutting, hedge cutting, spraying, leaf blowing) clearance of sites including safe use of woodchippers and stump grinders. As such, it is important that all staff are trained and competent.
- Oversee the management of a local authority team
- Are responsible for organising training courses for landscapers, tree teams, arborists, and grounds maintenance and parks teams
- Want an honest simple answer as to what training is and is not needed,
- Have been tasked with finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking at or for?
- Are confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available?
From chainsaw safety courses to pesticide training, let us help you, at no extra cost, to take some of the worries, stress and time off your shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- Oversee the training for staff within local authorities land based roles
- Are responsible for organising training courses for arborists, landscapers, pest control, grounds maintenance
- Want an honest simple answer as to what training is and is not needed, then we can help.
We already work with a range of local authorities such as:
- Burnley Borough Council
- Derbyshire Council
- Cumbria Council
- Gloucestershire Council
- Craven District Council
Whether you work with landscapers, arborist or grounds maintenance teams within your local authorities we can help you with understanding your working seasons and time restrictions you may have to work around. So,
- Do you work as part of local authorities teams?
- Are you looking to enhance your portfolio and continue your professional development?
- Have you recently been taken on as an apprentice or new member of staff within a local authority?
- Have you been tasked with sorting out the training budgets and allocation for this financial year and not sure where to start on what courses are suitable?
- Looking for bespoke training to ensure your staff, teams, volunteers and apprentices can get onto the site, to carry out tasks in your work environment?
- Have you got the job of finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking for?
- Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available?
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your local authorities?
Then we can help you!
No matter the local authority you are coming from, and the level of experience, we can work with you to understand your training needs. From our popular chainsaw safety courses to land based machinery, we’ll tailor a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you and your staff within the local authorities team.
For more details of courses specific to your local authorities check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw safety courses and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.