Do you work within the de-veg teams on railways, highways, United Utilities, National Grid and other utility organisations carrying out:
- tree work
- brush cutting and trimming
- hedge cutter work
- leaf blowing
- chipping of brash
- grinding out tree stumps
- control weeds through spraying of pesticides
If you carry these sort of jobs or you have been tasked with organising the training you need to be sure that they are carried out safely, efficiently. Above all your teams need to be fully trained and qualified to get out there on that next contract!
From arborist classes to pesticides training, let us help you at no extra cost take some of the worries, stress, and time on our shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- oversee the management of utility teams
- are responsible for organising training courses for landscapers, tree teams, arborists, and grounds maintenance teams under the umbrella of utility
- want an honest simple answer as to what training is and is not needed,
- have been tasked with finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking at or for?
- are confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available?
- fed up of price hikes as soon as you mention where you are calling from?
We already work with a range of utility organisations such as:
- Summit Access
- Bell Access and Engineering
- Vertical Access
- Stobart Rail (now XYZ Rail and Civils)
- Network Rail
Whether you work with landscapers, arborist or grounds maintenance teams we can help you with understanding your working seasons and time restrictions you may have to workaround. So,
- Do you work as part of utility organisations
- Are you looking to enhance your portfolio and continue your professional development?
- Have you recently been taken on as an apprentice or new member of staff within your utility organisation
- Have you been tasked with sorting out the training budgets and allocation for this financial year and not sure where to start on what courses are suitable?
- Looking for bespoke training to ensure your staff, teams, volunteers and apprentices can get onto the site, to carry out tasks in your work environment
- Have you got the job of finding training courses for team members and unsure what you are looking for
- Confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available
Have you struggled to find the right land based courses for your utility organisation
Then we can help you!
No matter which type of utility organisation you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. From arborist classes to chainsaw training, we’ll tailor a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you and your staff within the utility organisations.
For more details of courses specific to your utility organisation check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
- Arborist classes
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.