Training for land based workers
Training for all you hard working people in the land based sector. Or are you wanting to work in one of these amazing land based industries and start a fantastic new career?
- Agriculture – farming
- Arboriculture – trees
- Grounds maintenance
- Horticulture – gardens
- Tree surgery
But not sure where to start or what route to take? You are maybe:
- struggling to find the right fit in terms of a training provider?
- confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available to you?
- worried you will get it wrong or waste your hard-earned money
- concerned that it will feel like going back to school?
- need to gain a qualification to continue with jobs because legislation has changed?
- got a new and exciting contract, but need another ticket/qualification to seal the deal?
Then we can help you!
No matter which sector you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you and your land based organisation. Providing training for land based workers.
For more details of courses specific to your industry and organisation check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure you have as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas offering training for:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.