Calling all ecologists. If you are wanting to enhance your portfolio then we have some courses that may be of interest to you, whether you are:
- a graduate ecologist
- or seasoned ecologist
One speciality course we offer is a tree climbing and aerial rescue course designed with you the ecologist in mind. For more details have a look at our Ecologists tree climbing course.
Have you been:
- struggling to find the right fit in terms of a training provider?
- confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available to you?
- worried you will get it wrong or waste your hard-earned money?
- concerned that it will feel like going back to school?
- looking to gain a qualification to continue with jobs because legislation has changed?
- offered a new and exciting contract, but need another ticket/qualification to seal the deal?
If you carry out ecology work or you have been tasked with organising the training you need to be sure that the tasks are carried out safely, efficiently. Above all, you and your teams and possibly volunteers need to be fully trained and qualified to get out there on that next contract!
Let us help you at no extra cost take some of the worries, stress, and time on our shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- want to get started in the world of bat surveys in trees
- know you want a tree climbing course but not sure where to start or what qualification to get first
- need more information about your options
Then we can help you!
No matter where you are coming from, and your level of experience, we can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and providing courses that will be suitable for you as an ecologist. Or where possible offer a different option that may be more suitable for you.
For more details of courses specific to ecologists check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run in small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience and are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following ecology-focused courses:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone, if you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.