Farmers, have you been asked by your auditing body to gain a certificate of competence to demonstrate industry best practice? Maybe you have gone to your local supplier to find you are now unable to buy:
- Rat and mice poison
- Phostoxin or Talunex, (gassing tablets for rabbits, rats and moles)
- Sheep dip because there have been changes in legislation since you bought it last.
You know you need to achieve that next ticket, qualification, or certificate of competence; however, you are fed up of been told you have to get yet another ticket to do the job you have been doing for years. Things keep changing and you are frustrated!
We appreciate where you are coming from. Being from farming background we realise that it isn’t all about just doing the course, mostly it is the concern about the time it will take. You barely have enough hours in the day as it is! We honestly know the feeling.
With this in mind you can be sure that we try to ensure our courses are as accessible as possible and where we are able will make adjustments to complement the farming calendar.
Of course, there are lots of qualifications that you could do, as and when required. Learning should be a slow and steady experience, give yourself time to learn one thing well and then gain experience in that area.
Have you been:
- struggling to find the right fit in terms of a training provider?
- confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available to you?
- worried you will get it wrong or waste your hard-earned money?
- concerned that it will feel like going back to school?
- looking to gain a qualification to continue with jobs because legislation has changed?
- offered a new and exciting contract, but need another ticket/qualification to seal the deal?
If you carry out farming or agricultural work or you have been tasked with organising the training you need to be sure that the tasks are carried out safely, efficiently. Above all, you and your staff need to be fully trained and qualified to get out there and get on with that job!
Farmers, let us help you at no extra cost take some of the worries, stress, and time on our shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- want to crack on and get what’s needed to be done
- not sure where to start or what qualification to get first
- need more information about courses for farmers
Then we can help you!
No matter where you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you as an farmer. Or offering a different option that may be more suitable for you.
For more details of courses specific to farming check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training get in touch with us today.