Whether you are looking to get started in the world of gamekeeping or you have been in the industry for years, we offer a wide range of short courses for gamekeepers.
Gamekeeping is a labour of love and one where time is of the essence. Time to carry out training is very limited and seasonal, and we understand these difficulties you are facing.
If you are wanting straight to the point training from trainers who understand that time is of the essence then you’ve come to the right place. We don’t cut corners and things will be done right, but do understand that you like to get on!
Have you been:
- struggling to find the right fit in terms of a training provider?
- confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available to you?
- worried you will get it wrong or waste your hard-earned money?
- concerned that it will feel like going back to school?
- looking to gain a qualification to continue with jobs because legislation has changed?
- offered a new and exciting job, but need another ticket/qualification to seal the deal?
If you carry out gamekeeping work or you have been tasked with organising the training you need to be sure that the tasks are carried out safely, efficiently. Above all, you and your staff and team need to be fully trained and qualified to get out there and get on with that job!
Let us help you at no extra cost take some of the worries, stress, and time on our shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- want to crack on and get what’s needed to be done
- not sure where to start or what qualification to get first
- need more information about courses for gamekeepers
Then gamekeepers we can help you!
No matter where you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you as a gamekeeper. Or offering a different option that may be more suitable for you.
For more details of courses specific to gamekeepers check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training with City and Guilds / NPTC accreditation get in touch with us today.