Do you carry out grounds maintenance tasks in your local community and further afield?
Whether you work for yourself, a small or large company, you’ll know how much people love to see well-kept lawns, flower beds and landscaped areas. When these areas are well looked after, they can really lift public spaces and make people feel so much better, a natural therapy.
Grounds maintenance professionals take pride in the work, to create a finish that is second to none. Usually working long hours in all weathers, and so finding the time to look for a training course can be difficult. We understand this and so
Have you been:
- struggling to find the right fit in terms of a training provider?
- confused by all the names, numbers and acronyms for the land based courses that are available to you?
- worried you will get it wrong or waste your hard-earned money?
- concerned that it will feel like going back to school?
- looking to gain a qualification to continue with jobs because legislation has changed?
- offered a new and exciting contract, but need another ticket/qualification to seal the deal?
- looking for some honesty
- let down by your last training provider
If you carry out grounds maintenance work such as lawn care, weed control, hedge trimming, strimming, leaf clearance or elements of tree work or you have been tasked with organising the training you need to be sure that the tasks are carried out safely, efficiently. Above all, you and your staff need to be fully trained and qualified to get out there and get on with that job or that new contract!
Let us help you at no extra cost take some of the worries, stress, and time on our shoulders by offering a straightforward, flexible service for those staff you oversee.
- want to get going on that grounds maintenance
- not sure where to start or what qualification to get first
- need more information about courses for grounds maintenance staff and teams
Then grounds maintenance staff we can help you!
No matter where you are coming from, and the level of experience. We can work with you to understand your training needs. Tailoring a programme and provide courses that will be suitable for you as someone in grounds maintenance. Or offering a different option that may be more suitable for you.
For more details of courses specific to those in grounds maintenance check out the links opposite.
Providing award-winning training through tailored, flexible, friendly, approachable trainers and assessors.
All courses run with small groups. To ensure everyone has as much time as needed to learn and experience the requirements for the assessments. If you chose to take them. Trainers and assessors have the experience, are friendly, and approachable.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Tree climbing and rescue courses
- Chainsaw and felling training
- Pesticides courses
- Pest control
- Land based machinery training
- Ash Dieback training
- Tree Condition and Survey
- Health and safety training
Finally, as with all Lowe Maintenance courses, you get support and advice via email or on the phone. If you need it in the future. Just because you’ve completed the course doesn’t mean you can’t get in touch if you need more information or guidance.
So, if you need any help in organising and deciding on suitable training City and Guilds / NPTC accreditation get in touch with us today.