We value you, our candidates.
So we have put together the “You First” Loyalty Scheme
For each course, refresher or LOLER inspection date you get a stamp
1 Free stamp for joining
10 stamps equates to £100 off the training fee of your next course!
Follow the steps opposite to join.
If you don’t have a smart phone it is possible for Demelza to set up an account for you please contact her directly to request this.
Terms and Conditions of the “You First” Loyalty Scheme
- You will receive 1 stamp:
- For joining
- Per completed course
- Per LOLER inspection date
- Per full completion of referral of a friend
- Refer a friend stamps will be added to your account once that person completed the course. The course evaluation must clearly state who referred them.
- Exclusive ‘you heard it first’ offers
- Additional reward offers will be made available from time to time
- Members can earn a maximum of 10 stamps in any one collection period
- As a member of the loyalty scheme it is your responsibility to ensure your personal details are kept up to date on the app
- Please make us aware (in the notes section on the booking form) at the time of booking if you wish to redeem your stamps
- Stamps cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
- Stamps cannot be exchanged for cash and the offer is not transferable
- The reward is redeemable for training fees or one LOLER inspection date only
- Stamps have no value until redeemed at the end of the collection period
- Lowe Maintenance will remove stamps that have not been used within the 4 year collection period
- Only the named account holder can access the stamps
- Loyalty scheme is non transferable
- Any misuse of the loyalty scheme will result in you being removed from the system
- The loyalty scheme can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice